Drawing inspiration from her graphic design background and childhood in Japan, Jane Cuthbertson of Gray Green Goods uses various shibori techniques to create one-of-a-kind variations onto linen fabric. A hand-dyed cloud-like applique in dreamy indigo adorns the front of this hand-sewn pillow cover.
- Created by Gray Green Goods.
- 100% linen.
- Invisible zipper.
- Accommodates West Elm's 20"sq. Pillow Insert (sold separately).
- Designed, hand dyed and sewn in Boston, MA.
- Due to handcrafting process, each pillow cover is unique.
- Drawing inspiration from her graphic design background and childhood in Japan, Jane Cuthbertson of Gray Green Goods utilizes various processes and techniques, from block printing to shibori, to create one-of-a-kind textiles. Two of Jane's favorite colors, gray and green reference subtlety, complexity and a sense of calm—a feeling achieved in her beautifully handmade products. Maker: Gray Green Goods We create: Home goods and accessories, using natural dyes and block printing We use: Linen, cotton, natural dyes and block-printing ink Based in: Boston, MA Favorite local hangout: The Biltmore (neighborhood restaurant) Design should be: Sustainable See more of what we make: www.graygreengoods.com @graygreengoods